What a ride! 2012/2013 saw Scully Scooters stealing the show with interest from
- CosmoCity Chronicle
- Financial Mail
- Anglo American Entrepreneur Internship Programme
- The Entrepreneur Magazine
- The 702 John Robbie Show
- The successful launch of the Sheshatuk/Old Mutual Tuktuk Service in Sandton
Our programme to Get South Africa Moving is accelerating as more people and companies are realising that if you get wheels, it's so much easier to get work.
Companies are using our Get Wheels, Get Work training programme for Enterprise Development that supports their own companies supply chain, and earns them BEE points whilst doing so.
Our Get South Africa Moving training programme is seeing individuals get trained up so that they know how to ride safely and also learn the hidden safety elements which include understanding the more holistic approach to safety.
What we do.
We have 4 main product lines and do also offer customised training for companies.
- Get South Africa Moving - Public Training for individuals
- Monthly all-in Special (including scooter)
- Get Wheels, Get Work – The skills to get a job on a bike
- Become a Scully Scooter Reseller in your Region
In addition to the above, individuals may require additional learning. For this we have included shorter, focused session as bolt-on options.Bolt-on Training Options